Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Caught red-handed?

Alrighty, Cheryl just finish sending all the CNY pictures! yeah! Hmm.. i'm trying to upload them in my friendster, but it just ain't working. So far, only manage to upload pathetically ONE. ANyway, school.. as usual. In class, everyone's bullying me!! Chinese class, got to answer question for nothing, thanks to shimin and jem who kept calling out my name. English, about the "long and short path", shimin's the one who said it and i got the crap. Anyway, yea. Still had fun. Lessons are getting more and more fun nowadays. I don't know why. however, it's an exception to Dnt and Humanities lessons - i always get tired when these lessons are here. haha. Anyway, yup! After school, was waiting for bus to head to Tampines Mall to pay for my organ bills! Argh! Anyway, yea.. Ed wanted to check out some guitar stand or something, and i can get my organ books too! So yea.. just went. While waiting for the bus, something so funny happened! But i guess only me, Ed and Cheryl know what is it. haha. anyway, Went we reached Tampines Mall, we saw Elijah at Perlini silver!! Hurhur. I wonder what's up?? Jem was like, "Orh!! Caught ya red-handed!!" Hmm.. well, he claims that he's getting some old-fashioned necklace (the way he described it) for his mum. Haha. Yea yea.. I BELIEVE HIM!! and he got all funny funny phone calls saying "No extra charges and stuffs like that" and when i asked him about it, he's like "ErRrR.. FRIEND!" yea yea.. I BELIEVE HIM. Oh yea! And before i reached tampines he asked me for my home address, and he asked me not to ask what for, so yea.. i didn't ask. Opps! Got no more chance to say "I BELIEVE HIM" haha. ANyway, yea.. he joined us after that! and We took neoprints! And....... hahahahaha. Super funny!! The guys were laughing at poor Elijah, but Cheryl and i weren't laughing at him, but someone else - i shall not mention names. Haha. Anyway, yea.. had fun laughing and all. However, became so stoned after that, i don't know why. Baby sent me home. We basically just so scared to touch each other! I'm so afraid i'll hit his wounds which i accidently did when we were at Tampines Mall!! ANd, he's so afraid i'll get hurt cos' of my sunburn! So yea.. but.. we still held hands! Hurhur! Anyway, yea.. to home!! and we were complaining to each other about people disturbing us! Especially, CY!! Haha. And yea.. that's all for the day. Tomorrow, had to assemble at parade square! So dumb! 08.40am, at parade square? We're so gonna get burnt! Imagine US, already get sun burnt, how about getting more sun burnt? Gosh....... alright. i'm off.

With love, on Tuesday, February 07, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse